Re: GCC 3.2 incompatibilities: plugins for mozilla/galeon (Fwd with some maybe-interesting aspects)

Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> writes:

> This thread could be interesting for those working on the new GCC 3.2.
> I don't think it might help much, but maybe it lets someone find a great
> solution.

I don't think there is a great solution. It has been decided by
distributors and GCC maintainers that gcc 3.2 will be the next Linux
C++ compiler. Therefore, I expect common plugins to become available
in 3.2-compiled versions sooner or later.

Regards,
Martin