Re: [Pkg-grass-general] wishlist

Of course potentially useful tools are many. I am just trying to suggest what
is essential for day-to-day GIS professional work.
As for GPS, we already have:

gpsdrive - Car navigation system
gpsman - A GPS manager
gpsmanshp - A Tcl interface to shapelib
gpstrans - communicate with a Garmin Global Positioning System receiver

which is not bad (more than enough for my work, however).
All the best.
pc

At 10:17, mercoledì 29 settembre 2004, Francesco P. Lovergine has probably
written: