Re: [DebianGIS] Re: [GRASSLIST:10072] debian compilation (r.sim.water)

At 12:13, mercoledì 01 febbraio 2006, Francesco P. Lovergine has probably
written:
> > So there is something on your machine which makes "fakeroot
> > dpkg-buildpackage" fail.
>
> Is that an amd64 arch?

Thanks for pointing it out: no, it's a k7.

> Could you try to (on a fresh CVS checkout, i.e. doing "cvs co grass6" into
> an empty directory) compile it as root, i.e. not with fakeroot, but just
> dpkg-buildpackage ?

That's what I've done, on a freshly installed machine. Tried both
I agree that it must be a local problem, but I just cannot get rid of it.

> Also, please uncomment the DH_VERBOSE line in your debian/rules file.

Does this relate to make only, or also to ldd?

Many thanks for your help.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini