Re: [DebianGIS] [ gpsdrive ] problems with manual build on Etch

Joerg Ostertag wrote:
> Maybe we can find a way or repostitory usable for etch too.

The DebianGIS team now sends its backports to the backports.org
repository.
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis

Once we have some sort of version stamped package it would be nice to
send a package via that path, -- hold that thought -- I notice the
infrastructure is already in place and active:
  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-grass/packages/gpsdrive/

and gpsdrive 2.10~pre2-2 has now reached Debian/testing:
  http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gpsdrive.html

hot dog.

so it should be a very possible thing for that to happen; a number of DebianGIS packages are already there; installation was smooth for me.
 (looking forward to seeing qgis there too :)

Hamish