Re: [DebianGIS] Repository

On 06/09/07 11:23, Fabio D'Ovidio wrote:
Hi!
I'm working with Debian Lenny and I'd like to know how to change my sources.list file and add Debian GIS Repository.

Which are the links now?

I have used:
deb http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis DISTRIBUTION main non-free contrib
deb-src http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis DISTRIBUTION main non-free contrib

but, I can't connect

From the DebianGIS wiki:

"DebianGis project used to public an unofficial repository of software. In practice it did lack human resources and packages largerly lagged behind. Therefore at the end of June 2007 it has been removed. Users are encouraged to use testing, sid or [WWW] backports.org for updated packages from the project. The decision was taken at DebConf7 (see DebianGis/EdiMeetingMinutes)."

Moritz