Re: [DebianGIS] [RFC] Please review draft report to be issued ASAP

[Francesco P. Lovergine]
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/StateOfTheMap?action=show

One of my goals for Debian GIS is to make Debian the preferred
OpenStreetmap.Org workstation platform, and to make the live CD the
preferred live image to use for OSM mapping events where a live CD is
needed to run the machines.  I am not sure if anyone else share this
goal, and thus if it should be written under "Next goals" or not.
Should I add it?

I'll try to update the live image before the announcement go out, to
make sure the packages there are fresh from Lenny.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen