Re: pkg-grass-devel subscription

On 08/19/2014 11:42 PM, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
> Answer was quick :(

> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>
>      mailman@lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
> the recipient domain lists.alioth.debian.org by lists.alioth.debian.org.
> [5.153.231.21].
>
> The error that the other server returned was:
> 550 Administrative prohibition

That's unfortunate. And not limited to Gmail users, I got the same bounce.

Maybe Francesco can add you manually with his list admin privileges.

@frankie,

Can you add the following addresses to the pkg-grass-devel mailinglist?

 Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes@gmail.com>
 Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw@gmail.com>

Kind Regards,

Bas