Re: Moving python-shapely from collab-maint to the Debian GIS team

Hi Sebastiaan, and sorry for the slow reaction (I'm currently affected
by Internet scarcity).

I'm happy that shapely has been added to the Debian GIS team; to be
honest, I would be even more happy if I could stop worrying about it:
not that it is a difficult package to follow, it's just that I don't
use it at all. But when I get back to a decent connection, I will
certainly fix the debian/control file as you suggested.

Unfortunately, apart from python-shapely I don't think I will find the
time to be active in the GIS team.

Best,

Pietro