Re: upgrade orfeotoolbox to 5.0

Le 18/07/2015 01:50, Sebastiaan Couwenberg a écrit :

> It doesn't have a license, but you got some kind of permission from the
> authors, what is that permission exactly? It may be sufficient.

Hi Bas,

I can contact the author again to get the permission to include the
software.

Do you know exactly what should I ask for? Do you think that an email is
sufficient or it required him to sign a document?

Do you have an example of the content of such a permission?

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

--
Manuel GRIZONNET