Re: openstreetmap-carto broken in testing and unstable

On 08-08-15 18:35, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 08-08-15 17:59, Christopher Baines wrote:
>> I have been trying to update the openstreetmap-carto package, but I am
>> not even sure that the current version works in unstable and testing.
>>
>> I think this is due to the change to mapnik 3. The upstream repository
>> suggests that the style does not work with mapnik 3, and it does not
>> seem to work for me yet (I have been having problems with loading fonts).
>>
>> What needs doing now?
>
> Get openstreetmap-carto upstream to support Mapnik 3 for starters.

The openstreetmap-carto 2.34.0 release has added support for Mapnik 3,
so I took the liberty of updating the package for it.

@Christopher, have you been following the discussion in #793938 about
the debconf template improvements and transitions, and the questions
about the get-shapefiles script?

Can you have a look at the bugreport and incorporate the changes, so
that the issue can be fixed with the next upload?

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1