trying to build sfcgal 1.2.0

Hello,

I ran into a problem trying to build sfcgal 1.2.0. I'm actually on
holiday, but the wheater was not that good today anyway :)

Contrary to my initial suspicion the problem ist not with sid vs. stable.

The problem seems to be, that dh_auto_configure is automatically calling
cmake with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=None

Looking at the cmake dosumentation this does not seem to be a valid option
for CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE.  What's the story with this?

I need to omit this Option in order to make sfcgal tests and likely the
library as a whole work.

Regards

Sven

--