Re: New creepy version in Debian, ready for more testing

[Ross Gammon]
> Excellent work. I was planning to try and package python-instagram
> myself (after the last guy dropped it), but had never got around to
> it.

I would love to not be the only one looking after it, so please add
yourself as an uploader.  I would also love help with
python-requests-toolbelt.

> Unfortunately, I have been very busy this last week. But I will try
> and give it ago over the next few days. I have accounts with all
> except instagram.

Very good.  Unfortunately creepy is scheduled to be removed again from
testing because of a RC in tweepy.  I hope it is fixed in time.

I'm happy to report that the autopkgtest scripts now succeed in unstable
again. One of them tests that all the plugins are loadable in python, so
this mean all the plugins have a fair chance of working in unstable. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen