Re: OTB

Hi all,

just for the history the official packaging effort started here:

  https://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/20140710_lsm_debian-gis_workshop/index_en.html

we based the packaging on some Ubuntu package I found somewhere in the net.

I have not attended your workshop but I remember the discussion we had just after during the LSM. By chance, I was on-site and I checked my mail at the right moment:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2014/07/msg00016.html

I am the author of the Ubuntu package that you "found somewhere in the net" and I had created the first experimental Debian packages in 2012 (here we are four years later!). A first run, never completed, never highlighted:

https://git.orfeo-toolbox.org/otb-devutils.git/history/HEAD:/Packaging/debian

Kind regards,

Sébastien