[RFS] MintPy packaging

Dear Sebastiaan, dear all,
I'm currently working to the packaging of MintPy, a Python package for Interferometric SAR (InSAR) time-series analysis [1,2].

The package comes with 3 additional dependencies:
* pyaps3 [3],
* pysolid [4], and
* pykml [5]

If you agree I would like to maintain the packages under debian-git.
If there are no objections I would kindly ask you to create the git repositories in salsa and then review and sponsor the upload.

The packages for pyaps3, pysolid and pykml are basically ready for the review. The package for mintpy still needs some work, but, for a proper testing, I would like to have all dependencies are in the archive.

[1] https://github.com/insarlab/MintPy
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1011005
[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1010702
[4] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1010721