Re: /usr/bin/ld unable to find potato libdl.so

I haven't seen a reply from Joel, so I'll take a stab at this.  Do you
have the libc6-dev package installed?  And if so, is the exact same
version as the libc6 package that is installed?  If you answer no to
either, there is your problem.

David

--
David Engel