Re: load balancing bazaar style

Ok, it seems like then that throwing more effective random and comprehensive testers at it is the
best.

How about for every bug that debian addresses, a unit test is developed (which has to be anyway to
fix the bug). And from then on, this test is always employed. This will at least be better than
nothing and assist in tracking regressions instaneously.

I think that a bigger regression test archive can also start developing.

Even after 10 years of gathering tests like this, I doubt that it would ever take more than a day
to run through this batch of data. And 10 years from now, we'll have machines that could turn this
day I speak of (in today's technology), into seconds.

So I see no reasons against this. But maybe u can find some to make the idea stronger