Re: glibc 2.3.2 intermediate status of the compilation (not test) on all archs

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 10:30, GOTO Masanori wrote:
> Thanks, I try to rebuild 2.3.2 on arm with empty
> sysdeps/arm/framestate.c.  BTW, does this mean arm32 uses sjlj
> forever?  Arm is vendor supported, feature vital architecture.  Will
> the transition be arrived?

Yes, ARM will eventually switch to DWARF2 unwinding.

A group of ARM tool vendors is currently working to define a new common
ABI for the platform, known as the "ARM EABI".  Once the current phase
of this work is complete, which should be within the next month or two,
we will try to migrate the ARM port of Debian to the new ABI, and that
would be a good time to switch to DWARF2.

p.