[Git][glibc-team/glibc][glibc-2.37] disable -Werror when dpkg-builflags contains -Wno-error

Title: GitLab

Aurelien Jarno pushed to branch glibc-2.37 at GNU Libc Maintainers / glibc

Commits:

  • 6c8b05d8
    by Helmut Grohne at 2023-06-11T20:09:36+00:00
    disable -Werror when dpkg-builflags contains -Wno-error

    Building glibc with a different toolchain tends to produce new warnings
    that are turned into build failures via -Werror. Instead, we typically
    want such builds to succeed. Thus we allow disabling -Werror by adding
    -Wno-error to dpkg-buildflags (which usually emits neither -Werror nor
    -Wno-error).

    Suggested-by: Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
    Link: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2023/02/msg00355.html

2 changed files: