What is the next for cipher.org.uk

Attention: Important Notice , DOMAIN SERVICE NOTICE
Domain Name: cipher.org.uk

cipher.org.uk
Response Requested By
18 - Marc - 2024

PART I: REVIEW NOTICE

Dear Domain Owner,
As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it's time to send in your registration.

Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.

Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine registration includes domain name search engine submission. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.

This Notice for: cipher.org.uk will expire at 11:59PM EST, 18 - Marc - 2024 Act now!

Choose your package:
http://mosleytech.com/domain/?domain=cipher.org.uk

Unsubscribe:

Dozens of messages Swindells posted to were obtained by CBS News this week.
The outlet shared a number of them from September 2021, including him appearing to tell someone,
"Continuing to get your gay man on today I see."

The newly elected chairman of United Airlines' pilot union has stepped down from his post
after just two days at the helm amid controversy over derogatory posts he made on a message board for pilots.

In another, Swindells commented on the announcement of an alliance between United and Emirates Airlines,
writing, "I’m sure Emirates had nothing to do with the Emirates male captain being flanked by a
United female first officer either, right? – Every single optic was designed with a nod to
 Emirates’ dominance of the codeshare, while giving United their desired DEI [Diversity, Equity
and Inclusion] money shot."

Swindells confirmed that he made the comments and issued an apology in an email to United's
more than 14,000 pilots after CBS' report, and initially said he would not be stepping down.

Capt. Neil Swindells was elected leader of the United chapter of the Air Line Pilots Association
on Monday, and tendered his resignation Wednesday under pressure following "overwhelming" negative
feedback from members after his posts became public, Forbes reported

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT TO HOUSTON HIT WITH ‘SEVERE TURBULENCE,’ 5 INJURED

HOLIDAY TRAVEL DISRUPTIONS: AIRLINES ISSUE WAIVERS AHEAD OF WINTER STORM

Before Swindells ultimately resigned Wednesday, Capt. Joe DePete, president of ALPA, tweeted a
public statement saying the labor union "will always stand & fight for an inclusive aviation
community because intolerance has no place in our union or profession."