Understanding the internal behavior of DH_GOLANG_GO_GENERATE

Hi,

When turning on DH_GOLANG_GO_GENERATE, my build fail. Here is what happened:

This is my `go:generate`:

grep go:generate *.go
ffcvt.go://go:generate sh -x ffcvt_cli.sh

It runs fine when I invoke it manually:

$ go generate -x
sh -x ffcvt_cli.sh
+ templateFile=...

When turning on DH_GOLANG_GO_GENERATE, my build fail with:

. . .
make[1]: Entering directory '/.../ffcvt'
dh_auto_build
        cd obj-x86_64-linux-gnu && go generate -v github.com/suntong/ffcvt
src/github.com/suntong/ffcvt/ffcvt.go
sh: 0: Can't open ffcvt_cli.sh
src/github.com/suntong/ffcvt/ffcvt.go:14: running "sh": exit status 127
dh_auto_build: cd obj-x86_64-linux-gnu && go generate -v
github.com/suntong/ffcvt returned exit code 1
make[1]: *** [debian/rules:9: override_dh_auto_build] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory '/.../ffcvt'
make: *** [debian/rules:17: binary] Error 2
. . .

My ffcvt_cli.sh resides right under src/github.com/suntong/ffcvt.
How can I make change to my setting so that it works for both manual
run and Debian build?

THX!