Re: RFS: golang-github-russellhaering-goxmldsig version 0.0~git20180430.7acd5e4

Thank you for the review!

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 3:36 AM Utkarsh Gupta <utkarsh@debian.org> wrote:

> There are a couple of things that needs fixing..

I just pushed fixes for all of the things mentioned in your review,
thank you for the feedback.

> You could run "cme fix dpkg" to fix most of the above things.
> Check with running "lintian" and "duck" too :)

The package appears to be lintian- and duck-clean now, thanks!

Just wondering, what is the lintian configuration you used to
review my package? Many of the things you mentioned did not appear
in my lintian output.

Previously, I was just using 'lintian' which only gave me
changelog-should-mention-nmu, but I wasn't sure about the applicability of
NMU warnings since this package is maintained by go-team.

> Once done, let me know, I'll be happy to sponsor the upload and push the
> changes to the salsa repository.

Thanks again and please let me know if further changes are required.

Before uploading, please note that the debian/changelog file is currently
UNRELEASED to allow for additional entries.

Best,
Christian