gitlab-shell buster-backports and golang 1.15

Hi go team,

Can someone try to build gitlab-shell buster-backports branch? it fails with
# gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-shell/client
src/gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-shell/client/gitlabnet.go:82:18: undefined: http.NewRequestWithContext

I tried building with newer golang-golang-x-net-dev as well as golang-any 1:1.14 but still fails with same error.

I suspect this could be related to version of golang, in unstable/testing it is 1.15 so we may need the newer golang version. Can someone confirm if this is indeed the case? If yes, do we plan to backport golang 1.15? I can also help with backporting.

Thanks
Praveen