Re: Update golang-github-appc-cni to 1.0 (was Re: singularity-container: CVE-2021-33622)

Hi Shengjing,

On 2/18/22 10:14 PM, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
On Sat, Feb 19, 2022 at 12:23 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Cool.  I'd be happy if you would ping me to let me continue with
singularity.

I think you can build singularity in experiment for now to see if
there are other failures.

It is building. All RC bugs have been fixed with the version in experimental.
If you could please update golang-github-appc-cni it'd be helpful to transition this to unstable then.
(that's the only blocker atm)

If you could work on it soonish, that'd be really appreciated.

Regards,
Nilesh