Re: Salsa team request

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 11:23 PM Ileana Dumitrescu
<ileanadumi95@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I submitted a riscv patch for golang-github-containers-toolbox [1] a while ago and was hoping to merge it on salsa [2]. I do not have permission to fork the project in order to create a merge request.
>
> I am working on a riscv patch for another golang package, and I am also interested in resolving boltdb/bbolt issues relating to golang packages with riscv [3]. Can you please add me to the go team on salsa and also give me access to the containers-toolbox repo? My salsa username is ildumi95. Thank you.
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1006327
> [2] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/podman-toolbox

This repo is not in the go-team namespace, so we can't help. I can see
that repo has disabled "fork" feature explicitly, so I think the
maintainer just doesn't want people to work with his on salsa. So I
would suggest you keep working on BTS.

--
Shengjing Zhu