Re: Plans for golang-goprotobuf to unstable?

https://release.debian.org/britney/pseudo-excuses-experimental.html#golang-goprotobuf

> Do you have any plan for uploading it to unstable?
> Is there anything I can help you with towards this goal?

https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2021/08/msg00061.html

Probably the best way forward is to create a new package.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2021/08/msg00077.html
But it needs to be figured out whether they need to be coinstallable?

And there are other packages like go-grpc that are stuck because of  this chaos.

--
Shengjing Zhu