Re: Fwd: RFS: xmpp-dns/0.2.4-1 [ITP] -- CLI tool to check XMPP SRV records.

Dear Martin,

> I'm also looking for a sponsor for my program xmpp-dns. I would
> appreciate if someone is willing to review and sponsor the package.

I have reviewed the source package on Salsa at commit
e3b05e8f64708f14bc1f413ea13c4dde46f389e5 and it looks all good!

It also builds and installs correctly on my machine (Debian 10 on
hardware, Debian Sid in Docker). Nice tool :)

You might want to change the default branch in Salsa to debian/sid.

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/xmpp-dns/-/commit/e3b05e8f64708f14bc1f413ea13c4dde46f389e5

As for uploading this, I'm not (yet!) a Debian Developer, so I
unfortunately cannot sponsor this for you.

Best wishes,

Sebastian