Re: salsa CI golang support - golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go

On 10/27/22 10:09, Faustin Lammler wrote:
Dear Go-Team!
As discussed with Aloïs, he did not had time to work on finding a long
term solution and the VM is still used by the CI.

As said earlier, this was always a temporary solution and we need to
find a definitive solution relying on DSA probably?

I can provide all the metrics and all the setup to help you deploying
such a VM. There is no rush but I would like to use this VM for other
needs that came out recently.

Cheers!

Hi,

If the team needs a VM (or many?), I can provide it. What would be the specs for that?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)