Re: golang-github-azure-azure-sdk-for-go

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 8:15 PM Félix Sipma <felix@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> restic v0.15.2 requires:
>
>    github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-go/sdk/azcore v1.4.0
>    github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-go/sdk/storage/azblob v0.5.1
>
> which do not seem to be in the actual golang-github-azure-azure-sdk-for-go.
>
> Could someone have a look to this? This is quite a big package, and I'm
> not sure I'm following how to proceed...

Upstream refactors their packages. Previously it only had one go
module in git repo, and the latest version is
https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-go/tree/v68.0.0. Debian already
has that.
Now one git repo contains _many_ go modules. Not sure how to convert
that structure to a Debian package.

I have one similar package that upstream includes multiple go modules
in one git repo, https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/golang-github-moby-sys
but it's small. The version for that package is awkward.

--
Shengjing Zhu