Re: RFS for three new libraries

On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 11:23:39AM +0300, Taavi Väänänen wrote:
> I have three more libraries that I'm looking for a sponsor to review and
> upload to NEW. These are all soju dependencies, and none of those are
> already packaged in Debian.
>
> golang-github-sherclockholmes-webpush-go
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-sherclockholmes-webpush-go

Uploaded.

> golang-gopkg-irc.v4
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-gopkg-irc.v4

- Remove stretchr-testify from depends. There is no reason for an
  irc related lib to depend on a testing library.
- Mention copyright for the file utils/numerics.yml also in d/copyright
  (along with the holders)

> golang-sourcehut-sircmpwn-go-bare
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-sourcehut-sircmpwn-go-bare

This also seems to have a cmd/gen binary
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-sourcehut-sircmpwn-go-bare/-/tree/debian/sid/cmd/gen

Is that useful? If so please package this as well.

Best,
Nilesh