Re: Access to Debian Go's Salsa group page

Dear Tom,

> I just wanted to ping back on this in case there is anything more
> needed on my side.
>
> I'm hoping review comments to date are all addressed: is there
> anything further I need to do to get the package submitted?
>
> Apologies if I'm being impatient: I don't mean to be, I'm just worried
> as someone new to Debian packaging that I've missed something I need
> to do!

Unfortunately I can't help further at the moment, because I'm going to
be away travelling for quite a while - but if you would like to have a
Jitsi/Zoom chat sometime in November I would be more than happy to
help with any questions you might still have about Debian packaging :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian