RFS: golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp

Hi pkg-go,

I am seeking a sponsor for the package
golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp[1], which contains tools that are
used by default by the NetworkManager-l2tp[2] plugin.  Currently
nm-l2tp users have to build/install the go-l2tp programs themselves if
they wish to make use of them.

The package has already been through one round of review[3] (many
thanks to everyone who contributed).  As a result since I first posted
the package, I have:

 * Trimmed the description to focus on the specifics of the package(s)
   from an end-user perspective,

 * Added a library package in addition to the program package.  The
   repo name uses the library package naming convention as upstream
   is intended to be primarily used as a library,

 * Relocated the programs from usr/bin to usr/sbin as they require
   root permissions,

 * Reworked the manpages for the programs to live in section 8 of the
   manual (reflecting the program relocation to usr/sbin), and fixed
   up roff formatting issues reported by lintian on sid.

The package builds using gbp-buildpackage on bookworm, and is lintian
clean on bookworm and sid, modulo some complaints about hardening
which I understand are going to be resolved on the tooling side[4].

Further review comments welcome and thank you for your help to date.

Best regards,
Tom

[1]. https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp
[2]. https://github.com/nm-l2tp/NetworkManager-l2tp