Re: [RFS] prometheus-nextcloud-exporter

Hello,

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 11:31:37PM +0530, Vinay wrote:
> Hello Team,
> I have updated prometheus-nextcloud-exporter [1] to  version |0.6.2|
>
> Requesting sponsorship or upload access for the package
> prometheus-nextcloud-exporter
>
> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/prometheus-nextcloud-exporter

On taking a look at the diff (something I always do for updates) I do
not see any functional code changes that are useful from debian
perspective.

- There are changes in the Makefile and these changes are relevant for
  building docker image of this package, which is not relevant from
  debian pov, the deb package does not even use the Makefile.
- There is some change in depenency resolution with bingo which is again
  not relevant since the deps are fetched off archive for us.
- Finally some changes in github actions which is again unrelated to us
  too.

Is there an actual need for this patch update? If this is really
blocking something that I missed, let me know and I'll upload.

PS: Please leave the changelog entry as """UNRELEASED""" (for all packages)
so as to clearly demarcate that the package has not been uploaded.
The sponsor would do the needful before uploading.

[1]: https://github.com/xperimental/nextcloud-exporter/compare/v0.6.0...v0.6.2

Best,
Nilesh