Re: [RFS] prometheus-mailexporter

Hi Nilesh,
Thanks for the reply
I had subscribed to the mailing list earlier, you can remove me from CC :)

On 31/10/23 01:51, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 10:53:12PM +0530, Vinay wrote:
Hello Team,
I have updated prometheus-mailexporter [1] to  version
|1.0+git20211213.f46e4f8|

Requesting sponsorship or upload access for the package
prometheus-mailexporter.
I've same review for this -- looking at the diff, there is changes
only in README and docstrings.

Is there a _real_ need for it?
There isn't a real need nor it is a dependency of a package,when i checked the QA page of for updates these packages were present;
You points seems to be relevant, and from next time will check the diff of both the version and see changes which is relevant for Debian

Will set both the packages to  UNRELEASED now (:

------ Best,

Vinay

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/prometheus-mailexporter

------
Thanks
Vinay <vinaykeshava@disroot.org>
2F7E32FC9C01622BC797E60AD3FDE3D93A1FCF50

Best,
Nilesh