Re: RFS: golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn

Hi James,

On Sat, 2024-01-13 at 11:26 -0500, James Valleroy wrote:
> I have uploaded golang-github-go-webauthn-x and
> golang-github-google-go-tpm.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

> I think I will need to wait until
> golang-github-go-webauthn-x is in unstable, so I can build
> golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn, is that right?

You can still build and upload golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn, ftpmasters
will accept them all at the same time (and if a B-D is missing, buildd is smart
enough to wait for it to be uploaded).

If you're using sbuild, use --extra-package, or if you're using 'gbp
buildpackage', use --extrapackages, and pass the paths to the B-D debs.

> I noticed your changelog entries had an extra space before the author
> line (gbp, dch, and lintian complained about it). Not sure if that was
> done manually, or using a tool.

My mistake, I've written my own tool[1] to speed up the process, and I've put in
one space too many in the template :). Thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed
the problem in the script, and also golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn's
changelog.

--

Kind regards,
Maytham