Package dependencies on protobuf libraries

Hi all,

  While working on packaging of `distrobuilder`, I've once again bumped
into our having two versions of protobuf in unstable via the golang-
github-golang-protobuf-1-3-dev and golang-github-golang-protobuf-1-5-
dev packages.

  I've encountered five packages in the build dependencies of
distrobuilder that currently hardcode a dependency on v1.3:

  * golang-etcd-server-dev
  * golang-github-go-kit-kit-dev
  * golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-go-grpc-middleware-dev
  * golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-grpc-gateway-dev
  * golang-github-openzipkin-zipkin-go-dev

  Is the best way of handling the two different versions of protobuf
still to update the Build-Depend and Depends on "golang-goprotobuf-dev"
or "golang-github-golang-protobuf-1-3-dev" to "golang-github-golang-
protobuf-1-5-dev | golang-github-golang-protobuf-1-3-dev", and then
verify reverse build dependencies of that package build correctly via
`ratt`? Or have things changed since I last bumped into this issue?

Thanks,
Mathias