Re: Upload request for golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp 0.1.7-1

On  Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 10:54:04 +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Tom Parkin <tparkin@katalix.com> writes:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Would someone mind please reviewing and uploading
> > golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp 0.1.7-1?
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp
>
> Looks good, although there were no tag for the previous Debian upload so
> diffing changes was a bit difficult.  Do you still have the 0.1.6-2 tag
> locally?  If so would be good if you could push that.  Uploaded anyway,
> and I forgot to add a 'New upstream release' changelog entry, although
> that should be pretty obvious from the version number anyway.

Thanks Simon, much appreciated.

In re: tags -- I'm not quite sure what's going on here.  Nilesh tagged
0.1.6-2 I believe: I did have the tag in my repo although how I'd have
it without it going via. salsa I'm not sure.

Anyway, here it is:

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp/-/tags/debian%2F0.1.6-2

All the best,
Tom