Re: WARNING: ORBit2 changes will require extensive rebuilds.

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 05:15:34PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:

> Package: libgconf2-4
>
> [...]
>
> Conflicts: libgconf2-2 (= 1.1.7-1)
>
> Installing this package remove a lot of my packages.

Installing my packages will remove _that_ package.  But, ok, as long
as we're in the middle of a rebuild-everything step anyway, I guess I
might as well go ahead and break things worse.

BTW, I forgot to mention -- please start using versioned build-depends
on liborbit-dev (if you aren't already) to make sure that the buildds
don't generate broken packages.  This is critical if your package uses
IDL.

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single