Re: gnome-panel-data2 error

Em 12 Jun 2002 09:33:48 +0200, Christian Marillat
<marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> escreveu:

> >> "GNS" == Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Em Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:43:24 +0200, Stefan Schwandter
> > <e9925373@student.tuwien.ac.at> escreveu:
>
> [...]
>
> > It was a typo on the pt_BR's potfile, it is probably already fixed on cvs,
> > sorry for that =(
>
> A new tarball will be released soon or I need to hack this file ?

There were more string changes on gnome-panel after this tarball was
released so I guess a new tarball will be released soon. The problem
is quite simple, though... just remove the '<' in the middle of the
string.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>