Re: unofficial gdm2 package available

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 10:12, Erik Vetters wrote:
> Am 04 Jul 2002 14:22:34 +0530 sprach
>  Amardeep Singh <amar@tunmail.com>
>
> >have u got libpam0g-dev installed?
>
> Yepp, it  depends on in the package.
>

> Bye the way Sorry for double posting 8-), little bit to
> much coffee this morning :-)

I don't know what the problem is. But you might want to look at
/etc/pam.d/gdm2 and verify that it contains something like:
#%PAM-1.0
auth     required       pam_nologin.so
auth     required       pam_env.so
auth     required       pam_unix_auth.so
account  required       pam_unix_acct.so
password required       pam_unix_passwd.so shadow
session  required       pam_unix_session.so
session  required	pam_limits.so

Send me in private a build log of the package, so that I can see what's
wrong. Also send me a list of the dependencies of gdm2 with version
numbers.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera