KDE menu items wrongly appear in the GNOME menu

If the kdebase package is installed (which is the case if the task
"desktop environemnt" was chosen) some of the KDE core menu items
wrongly appear in the GNOME menu.

I already filled a bug against libgnomevfs2. Since the maintainer hasn't
answered yet and the next release seems to be near I wanted to point at
this issue.

More details and a patch can be found here:

I alread brought this issue up on upstream, but nobody seemd to be
interested in to fixing this stuff.

Regards,

Sebastian