Re: Emacs style keybindings broken in Evolution (#295641)

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 09:34 +1030, Michael Gratton wrote:
> Guys,
> Has anyone else noticed that despite they have the appropriate key set
> in gconf ("/desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_key_theme" = "Emacs") and/or in
> ~/.gtkrc-2.0, that Emacs-style key bindings in the message body no
> longer work? Do you know which package changed to break it?

Presumably, it's something in gtkhtml. In the past, I used to manually
change some files in /usr/share/evolution or /usr/share/gtkhtml or
something to fix the problem, but I have long since forgotten how to do
that.

--
Michael R Head <head@acm.org>
http://www.core.binghamton.edu/~burner/new/res.html