Re: weird keyboard problem

> > Yep. I'm using GDM, with the English (Australia) locale. Is there some
> > way I can check what keymap gnome sets up on startup?
>
> Other than the keyboard indicator applet, the value present on the
> keyboard layout preferences i think...

Well, that doesn't help because it shows the "Generic 104-key PC" model,
which should be fine, and is fine once I change it to another model and
then back to it.

I remember that one of the earlier GNOME versions had a preview button,
and in that keyboard preview, I could see some of the keys were not
mapped correctly. Pity it doesn't have that any more.

I guess I'll have to wipe out some dotfiles/gconf settings. Any ideas
about which to delete?

--
bye,
pabs