Call for testers for sarge -> etch upgrades of GNOME

        Hi,

 Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña agreed that it would nice to get some
 feedback from testers on sarge -> etch GNOME upgrades.  The more
 testers, the more different use cases we will have covered!

 If you find a particular bug and/or workaround, either mail the
 solution to Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> and this
 list, or simply file a bug mentionning this is an upgrade issue from
 sarge.

 The goal is to cover as many different configuration as possible and
 document frequent issues in our release notes.  Perhaps there's even a
 little time to fix some.

 Especially problems with changed default settings might be worth
 looking into, such as the default GStreamer audio and video sinks which
 changed between sarge and etch.

   Thanks!

--
Loïc Minier