Re: Should alpha|beta|rc releases be watched by uscan?

On 2023-03-15 14:24, Jeremy Bícha wrote:
Watching for rc releases seems useful since there aren't many
changes from rc to the .0 release. Any bugs identified then and
reported might be fixed in time for .0 and benefit everyone instead
of waiting several weeks until a .1 release.

That leaves beta. Last year, we did package the beta releases and
often even pushed them to Unstable. I support making the watch files
more usable to maintainers and I think watching for beta releases is
more useful than not.

+1 for watching also rc and beta.

--
Gunnar