Re: ARRL 10 and TLF

For the ARRL 160 meter contest last weekend I let the program create
the (incomplete) cabrillo file and edited it by hand.  I only operated
a few hours (60 Q's) so it was no big deal, however I'm looking forward
to more capabilities as Rein finds time.

I'll put together a list of contests early next week, but I'm sure
everyone would want something different so I'll post it to the mailing
list for comments.

Bob, N7XY