Re: Nice slides Bdale!

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

> On Monday 30 December 2002 07:10 pm, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>
> > Wish I knew what the last few slides were about.
>
> There's a great story that goes with those pictures.  It was a remote place
> and the white box is a debian server for the village.. I can't find the story
> so hopefully Bdale will pipe-up with the full details.

EHAS is the project name (www.ehas.org). You can see it's logo on the
white box. I remember seeing these photos on the EHAS web site but
couldn't find them there anymore.

Arnau has mentioned this project (at least the part involving HF modems)
on debian-hams before. See:

 http://lists.debian.org/debian-hams/2002/debian-hams-200203/msg00007.html

--
Tomi Manninen           Internet:  oh2bns@sral.fi