Re: IGNORED

Yeah I figured something simliar out and sent email here to that effect;
unfortuantely email is hinky today because of the m$ sql worm
circulating....oh well ! (My incoming email host was affected by a upstream
router using said program to manage routing info. No comments please, it
isn't my router.)

Um, another problem is with only one host host for the tlf and associated
programs linked from Rein's tlf "home" page, that is now unreachable. I only
get as far as 'rsm-eh.net.tue.nl' on a traceroute. Oh well on this too.

Bob
w9ya