Re: package Antennavis and put it into Debian

Joop> Anyone know of antennavis can read nec files used by debian's nec
Joop> version? I have never tried this.

Well, all I know is I can see both of these OK:
set /usr/share/doc/nec/NECdoc/examples/ex? ~/tmp/Antennavis/Models/*.nec
for i;do xnecview $i;done

Anyways, as you Joop, possess the rare knowledge of how to compile it,
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hams/2002/debian-hams-200208/msg00032.html
And whereas it should be easy to maintain, as it is a frozen project
since Feb. 2000. Therefore, you hold the keys to not let this flagship
of software go to waste!