Re: Call for debian hamradio developers pool

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 19:33 +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> Hamish and me intend to upload a series of packages which will be
> maintained by more than one developer. The packages concerned are
> libax25, ax25-tools, ax25-apps, node, fbb and linpsk to start with.
>
> The idea is to have a pool of hamradio debian developers who can do
> uploads. Your name will be added to the 'Uploaders' field and the
> 'Maintainer' will be listed as debian-hams@lists.debian.org, so everyone
> can follow uploads and bug-reports.
>
> Please speak up if you are interested and if you are a debian developer.
>
> Thanks,
> Joop PG4I

I'm getting in a bit late on the discussion but...

I'm willing to co-maintain or maintain the ax25/libax25 packages (Bruce
adopted them from me IIRC when I was in the process of moving & starting
a new job).  I'm even willing to work on node, fbb, linpsk, etc -
especially if it is code monkey work as opposed to think up the next
great feature work :-).

73

Pat KB8PYM

pouelle@debian.org