WSJT RPM for Mandriva 2007

Hi All,

My apologies that I send Mandriva info in Debian list. Linux Hams
<linux-hams@vger.kernel.org> seems to be down or at least I did not
receive back a copy of my message. If some one with Mandriva 2007 box is
reading here is a copy of information I sent:

Today I made preliminary test version of WSJT RPM package for Mandriva
2007. If some one is using Mandriva and is interested, please download,
test and report for bugs so I could correct them in the final package.

WSJT needs portaudio19. IMPORTANT . It does not work with portaudio18
included in most distributions. So download and install libportaudio2
package first:

http://lz1bb.bfra.org/wsjt/libportaudio2-19-3mdv2007.0.i586.rpm
http://lz1bb.bfra.org/wsjt/wsjt-5.9.6.r314-0mdv2007.0.i586.rpm

If some one would like to install portaudio19 from source, compile it
without jack:

./configure --with-jack=no

I still have some work to do on wsjt.src.rpm so will distribute a bit
later. I will be more than happy if some of you test and report results
of this WSJT RPM package.

73, Harry LZ1BB